Wax Melt Hamper
Our Luxury Wax Melt Hamper includes:
Ceramic wax warmer, 2 x fragrant soy wax melt clamshell tray (6 cubes per tray), 2 packs of fragrant mini soy wax melt hearts, wax melts storage box rose gold writing, 4 x unscented candle tealights. Available with or without wrapping (Please select option)
Fragrances for this hamper are selected at random but if you wish a specific fragrance from our list please message at checkout and we will do our best to include your fragrant choice subject to stock availability
*All products are available to be purchased separate subject to stock availability
* Our fragrances are not to be confused with the originals and Aroma Springs has no affiliation with the manufacturer/designer.
Simply remove from the packaging or container, break off the desired amount off wax and place in the top of your melter. The wax will melt slowly in the dish as it heats up and releases the fragrance. When the tea light has been extinguished or the melter has been turned off, the wax will re-harden ready for use next time. Unlike candles, the wax in melts will not evaporate.
You can re-use the wax several times until the fragrance has completely dispersed.
- Keep melted wax away from children and pets.
- Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.
- Always ensure that you do not overfill your bowl
- Wax will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished or your burner has been switched off.
- Do not try to move the oil burner or wax melter until it has cooled completely, and the wax has solidified.
- Do not add water or fragrance oils to the bowl under any circumstances
- Keep wax clear of debris
- Only ever use unscented tea lights
- Only use standard sized tea lights (burn time is approx. 4hrs). Never use the larger 8hr tea lights!
And never use more than 1 tealight at a time.
- Ensure that the surface under the melter is heatproof.
- Do not eat!
Wax Melt Tips:
- Ensure the tea light has extinguished or you have turned the melter off. Allow the wax to cool slightly and simply pop a cotton wool ball or some tissue in the bowl. This will soak up the melted wax.
- Please dispose of the wax carefully. DO NOT pour down the plughole (the wax will harden and cause a blockage)!!
- Give the bowl a wipe with a clean piece of kitchen roll to remove any leftover residue, and the melter is ready to use again.
- Please do not place your burner in the freezer. This can cause the wax melter or glass top to fracture and could cause the burner to become unsafe.